Black Friday Vs Holiday Sales

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Shootie
    Participant

SDX’s are more rare to get deals on. The oldest of them are more likely to go on sale. I forget what they do for Black Friday or Cyber Monday, I’m sure something will happen. For X mas they have a deal everyday until Xmas. Make sure you’re on their mailing list, you’ll hear all about it.

EZD3 Tutorials | EZK2 Tutorials | Toontrack themed FB Group | Toontrack themed Discord Group

ezdrummer712
    Participant

Yea, I seen last year they ran a special on superior drummer + an sdx for 399. So I was hoping for something along those lines .

i have ez drummer 2, so I can always cross grade for 299. I was specifically was after the death and darkeness sdx, but it isn’t on the holiday sale

I may just go for the cross grade and if death and darkness ends up on sale for Black Friday , great! If not , I’ll just buy it at full price

thanks for the reply .

onewayout_1
    Participant

Hey did I miss something or has anything been added for today’s BLACK FRIDAY SALE?

Thx, Jeff

composingthescore
    Participant

Anyone know if Toontracks has done any discounts on bulk midi pack purchases for Black Friday?…. I don’t need any software, just interested in the midi packs.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.