Authorization on 2 computers…

Product Manager
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Scott

Your Toontrack license is for a single user (you). Under the licensing agreement, you are not allowed to share the product between 2 users. Your friend would need to purchase his own copy.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Matthew Shank Shank
    Participant

I’m having a similar problem:  I just upgraded my tower and Im gonna keep the old one as backup.  I have an empty slot for ezmix and thirteen EZmix packs that are seemingly impossible to authorize.  No “button” to add an authorization and no “button” to add computer on the Ezmix2 empty slot.  I really don’t get it man…

JOHN WILSON
    Participant

Same thing, got a new computer and want to leave EZ  drummer on my old one as well as my new computer……. how would I do this as there is no

“Download if you all ready have EZ drummer on another computer”.

Thank You

FCA & Mopar

Scott

Same thing, got a new computer and want to leave EZ drummer on my old one as well as my new computer……. how would I do this as there is no

“Download if you all ready have EZ drummer on another computer”.

Thank You

FCA & Mopar

Download and install the Toontrack Product Manager on the new computer. Log in, download, install, and authorize your products on that computer through Product Manager.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

bobcooper
    Participant

In my case, the donwload is on an hard drive that plugs to either one or the other computer… I can’t seem to authorize or install on another computer without redownloading the same thing on the same external hard drive.. there should be a way, what am I missing ?

Operating system: macOS Catalina (10.15)
    bobcooper
    Participant

sorted out in the product manager in download info, pointing at the right path

mozart47
    Participant

Have authorization for EZ Drummer (1) on laptop macpro. Wanted to authorize on second macpro tower for studio use but even using the new product manager and such, it will not let me update nor download any update to authorize. I have an empty slot so should be able to.

Operating system: Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6)
    zelter
    Participant

hello,i’m italian, I used 2 products in my 2 computers, 1 mac and 1 pc.
    now the pc doesn’t work, and the mac is obsolete.
    how should i use my products with my new pc?
    thank you!
    Zelter

Operating system: Windows 7
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.