Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Any new development?

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Scott

Any new development?

Yup

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Martin

ORIGINAL: Scott

Any new development?

Yup

+1

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Jay Coover
    Participant

I’m not sure how this is selling for you guys. It would be difficult to imagine this one being as widely successfully as the drum stuff.

My guess is it’s most useful for guitar playing songwriters who can’t do their own piano parts.

That would be me.

Keep it coming. This is already something really unique that only Toontrack has, and has plenty of room for improvement and expansion.

SD 2.3 NY vol 2/Metal Foundry/C & V/Roots 1 & 2/Music City Latin Percussion/Funkmasters/The Classic/Jazz/Pop!/#1 Hits/Electronic/Twisted/Claustrophobic EZKeys 1.1 with all the trimmings

Michael Marton
    Participant

Exactly, that’s me, a guitar guy who loves EZKeys for piano and key parts. I’m just finishing a tune with it and it’s awesome, hence my original post. Want more patterns!!!! Love this instrument!!!!

EZKeys, SSD4.0ex, Roland D20 as controller, Sonar X2

Michael Marton
    Participant

Oh, and please let it save patterns in the instrument!!!

Scott

ORIGINAL: mamm7215

Oh, and please let it save patterns in the instrument!!!

Do you mean dragging a MIDI part from the EZkeys Song Track to the ‘My Favorites’ folder in the Browser? You can do that already.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Michael Marton
    Participant

So if I have a whole song laid out in EZKeys with all the key changes etc. done and I highlight and drag into the my favorites folder it will save it as is and if I close down the instrument and start it up again, I can drag the aforementioned saved midi back in complete? That would be great, I didn’t know it could already do this.
    Thanks!
    p.s. still want more patterns

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.