Any Idea why I can’t register products…

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • darkwalkerhero
    Participant

Hi Danny, have her forward the email that she got from Toontrack. Copy the registration code and paste it into your Toontrack Product Manager. There could be two emails one an invoice and the other with the registration codes. You can always write to them they are very good at getting back, However it’s the weekend give them A couple of days.

Good luck

Derrick

ezdrumbum
    Participant

Hi Danny, have her forward the email that she got from Toontrack. Copy the registration code and paste it into your Toontrack Product Manager. There could be two emails one an invoice and the other with the registration codes. You can always write to them they are very good at getting back, However it’s the weekend give them A couple of days.

Good luck

Derrick

Thanks, that’s exactly what I did. I copied the three codes and pasted them into the product manager and get a message saying the belong to another account, all three. I’ll just have to wait until CS gets back to me.

Scott
    BEST ANSWER

I will make a guess…

She purchased them using her email and they got auto registered to that account.

I found the original purchase transaction and moved them from her account to yours.

They should be in your account now.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: ezdrumbum
    ezdrumbum
    Participant

Thank you , Scott.

Thanked by: Scott
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.