Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

after successful installation EZKEYS, where do I start the program ? I can’t find it ?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Scott Eshleman
    Participant

@jean-paul_1 said:
    after successful installation of EZKEYS , where do I start the program ? I can’t find it ?
    I looked around for hours but find nothing ?
    The EZKEY’S Demo was very easy to install and start but the normal version is impossible to find in my hard disk.
    Please, help !  

can you please provide a few details about your particular set-up?
    are you running Windows or Mac?
    Are you having trouble locating the EZKeys standalone or the EZKeys plugin?
    If it is the plugin that you cannot locate, in what DAW/host are you looking for it?

jean-paul_1
    Participant

@Scott E said:

can you please provide a few details about your particular set-up?
    are you running Windows or Mac?
    Are you having trouble locating the EZKeys standalone or the EZKeys plugin?
    If it is the plugin that you cannot locate, in what DAW/host are you looking for it?  

I am on a MacBook Pro core 17, with Logix pro X.
    I cannot find any folder or program in my applications folder , document folder, music folder, and so on…
    Even through Logic pro, I can find demo version of EZdrummer for instance (and before ESKEY’s demo), but not EZKEY’S full version.

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

@jean-paul_1 said:

I cannot find any folder or program in my applications folder , document folder, music folder, and so on…
    Even through Logic pro, I can find demo version of EZdrummer for instance (and before ESKEY’s demo), but not EZKEY’S full version.  

On a Mac, standalone versions of Toontrack products install to the [Applications] folder, grouped under a [Toontrack] folder.

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

@jean-paul_1 said:

A common issue that Logic users have is finding 3rd-party plugins & virtual instruments.
    In Logic Pro X, you WILL NOT find EZKeys in the Logic virtual instrument “Library”.
    EZKeys, EZDrummer2, and SuperiorDrummer2 can be found under the “AU Instruments” menu (see attached screenshot)
    on a Software Instrument track’s Inspector.

LogicProX_AU_Toontrack.png

jean-paul_1
    Participant

I know how to use logic pro and how to find EZKEY’S in logic.
    ( Your customers are not obviously complete beginners)
    But at this place I only can find EZDRUMMER Démo and nothing else.
    EZKEY’S full version is nowhere after installation, neither in stand alone version, nor in my Daw.

Since you couldn’t help me, I tried by myself to install EZKEY’S on an external hard disk with MAC OS 10.10. and it works perfectly.
    The fact is that EZKEY’S installation go wrong with MAC OS 10.11.5 and you should say that and recognize it.
    So what can I do know ?

Olof

It could be that you just need to install the EZkeys player 1.2.4 update. Full library installers containing an earlier version of the player do not install the player if they think a later version is (or has been) installed.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

jean-paul_1
    Participant

EZkeys player 1.2.4 update has been installed and reinstalled many time, but iIt seem’s that Eskey’s player doesn’t complete is installation.

I have 3 different messages of error.

– When installing Eskey’s player the installation stop and cannot go over.
    – On the same screen, when asking standalone installation I have that message : You must install the VST to use EZkeys as standalone.
    – In the launchpad when I open Ezkey’s. The Programm refuse my serial number because it is not the right number to authorize EZkey’s Demo.
    due to a Demo version I had before and I desinstalled.

Olof

What, so you CAN open EZkeys from launchpad? The demo installation is the same as the full installation. You just need to authorize to make it leave demo mode.

Coder

jean-paul_1
    Participant

Yes, afters hours and hours, last night, I finally succeed to install the programs in the application folder, except the EZkey’s player as I told you before.
    Of course, from the launchpad, I tried to open and to autorise EZKEY’S with my serial number but this number is refused.
    At this step I can see that the window for autorisation is the window of EZKEY’S DEMO not the right one. ( I have no more EZKEY’S demo on my mac.)

Olof

If you can open EZkeys from the launchpad, then EZkeys player IS installed. There is no separate demo version. The demo download is in fact a full version download, just renamed.

Can’t you authorize using the Product Manager like I see you did on the external drive?

Coder

jean-paul_1
    Participant

No, I cannot authorize through the Product manager.
    The PM say that EZKEY’S is already authorize but when I click on EZKEY’S from the launchpad it ask me the serial number and answer my number is for another product. See the screenshot below :

/Users/jpgodest/Desktop/ezkey’s authorise.png

Olof

I can’t see the screenshot, you need to use the Upload Attachments button. But on the first screen when you open EZkeys, does it mention a library that you don’t have a serial number for? If so, click DEMO instead of AUTHORIZE, then close the About dialog that automatically opens and change to a different library in the library menu.

Coder

jean-paul_1
    Participant

It works now.
    My number was not for studio grand but for piano grand.
    Thank you for your help.

bobbass
    Participant

AFTER SUCCESSFUL INSTALLATION EZKEYS, WHERE DO I START THE PROGRAM ? I CAN’T FIND IT ?   I m running pc win 11

bobbass
    Participant

now its working  ?    Thank God.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.