Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

A touch dissapointed

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I am with you. While I do really appreciate presets and the EZmix pack, I would for the most part be interested in more sounds. Especially snares. I’ve said this time and time again, the snares in Metal Foundry are all too puny and tight, and the accompanying presets are basically all doing the same thing, adding that weird artificial punch to them. More old school snare sounds, please.

I will however add to the praise, as Toontrack generally delivers top notch products. There will always be stuff that could be done better (or rather more to my taste ).

Butter Buns
    Participant

i was really only looking forward to the second installment of the library of the extreme midi pack which is great btw. the metalheads ezx i like. it wasnt essential but its nice to have. that being said i dont see much to complain about

brammer
    Participant

No complaints Vince

Just pointing out that for those of us that have a fair bit of TT stuff, there wasnt that much to attract me to purchase the November Metal releases.

I love the TT stuff in general and support them strongly, I am sure the owners would acknowledge that from my Registered Products list , but I am just letting them know that if they produce some more quality metal sample packs then they will definitely get even more of my ( and I assume others ) dollars , which I am more than happy to thow thier way for the right product.

Regards all

Wotto
    Australia

" Up The Irons ,58,0,2010-03-07 02:52:33.423,0,NULL,brainsnap@kooee.com.au
    170917,brainsoup,,,0,0,2010-04-19 01:38:02.000,NULL,NULL,brainsoup@inorbit.com
    276216,jeebustrain,,,0,0,2011-11-29 01:02:11.000,NULL,NULL,brainstem@gmail.com
    19297,brainstem3000,,,0,0,2007-04-24 17:37:18.637,0,NULL,brainstem3000@yahoo.com
    295070,brainstem9,,,0,0,2012-03

Butter Buns
    Participant

yea id say i have a very healthy selection of toontrack products. i still found the metalheads ezx very useful even though its not crucial. and for a non drummer as myself the addition of the lote 2 midi pack is awesome. ive been waiting for some d-beats and dirk fucking nailed em, now i can get down with some old school grind riffs these midi packs along with the midi pack from the dfh ezx are great for grindcore and metal. couldnt be happier with the releases. i also bought the beanie they had ^___^

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.