A few early EZD2 requests

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Henrik
    Participant

Your requests are noted :) We appreciate these feedbacks since they reflect what you guys want in upcoming updates!

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Guy Rowland
    Participant

Thanks Henrik – those three would be terrific (and of the three, I think swing quantize is the most urgent).

One more – first time I tried Song Creator I was blown away with how spot on accurate and usable it was. However, a few times I’ve tried it subsequently its been entirely the opposite, I couldn’t see how it made the suggestions it did. I can’t predict what sort of grooves work best with it yet. Are the algorithms still a work in progress? Any tips for getting the best chance of good results?

One final specific (very small thing) – in the metalheads exx, I’d love it if the triggered kick and snare were still enabled if switching out the instrument components – so the normal real instrument changes but the triggered one remains.

Thanks thanks.

chris harbin
    Participant

I’d love a pan control for cymbals and toms. Would be more useful than pitch to me personally.

I have a really hard one too……being able to use “Del” for deleting a clip :D

I’d also like to know more about bleed options. It’s a bit confusing to me. Seems that with “basic” there should be bleed controls for the snare/kick/toms with the cymbals staying as is.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.