yorickdevries
Participant
Topics Started: 43
Replies Created: 69
Has Thanked: 2
Been Thanked: 3
Post Metal EZX is sold
Feel free to send me an email @ Yorickdevriespt@live.nl
I got stories, im selling it for €115,-
I will take transfer fees.
Greetings,
Yorick de Vries.
1
Thanked by: Roberto RoqueI got the metal machinery SDX for sale and 2 EXZ post metal and heavy rock ezx.
€89 metal machinery
€55 each ezx
Greetings,
Yorick de Vries.
Not for sale anymore.
Costum and vintage sdx And rock foundry sdx still for sale.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
