Whitten
Participant
Topics Started: 7
Replies Created: 862
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 2
It’s clear on the product pages you are required to have a host (where incidentally midi can be organised, edited and self composed), or else use a product like Solo for real time playing.
I’m sympathetic to your problem, but in the end I couldn’t substitute realistic drum sounds, or midi created by real players for an older model drum machine.
I can’t answer your question directly. Someone else no doubt will.
Bear in mind, jazz grooves and midi is a bit of an oxymoron.
But are you aware of this product?:
http://www.platinumsamples.com/ps/RealJazz.php
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
