Spikerama
Participant
Topics Started: 25
Replies Created: 68
Has Thanked: 2
Been Thanked: 3
Thanks everyone! The 32 bit installed and works. Seems like a great program to add to the EZ arsenal.
Once I figured out I could put any of the intros in and just change the chord over the top, I was off to the races.
For the record, I’m running PT v.10.3.4 on Windows 8.1.
Thanks Scott.
I will try installing the 32 bit version again. I will let you know how it goes.
Hi John.
Yes, I am trying a stereo instrument track. I can pull up a stereo track that shows my other EZ programs but the EZKeys demo doesn’t show with them.
I am using 64 bit. The 32 bit did not install.
Thanks.
Hello
I’m having trouble finding EZKeys demo in PT 10 also. I have installed the full version of EZD2 and the full version of EZMix2 and use them with no problems.
The EZKeys demo installed without a problem and works as a standalone without a problem, but is not showing in PT.
My EZD2 and EZMix2 are showing and available in PT but not the EZKeys demo.
Is there a way to show me the exact path the demo needs to install to?
Thanks,
Larry
Good question. I’m waiting for someone to jump in.
First, I believe EZMix2 really helped me with my project.
What sort of preset do you add when you already have a distorted guitar? Clean guitar?
EV539…if you haven’t tried high-pass filters on your mix, check out this link…
http://www.sweetwater.com/insync/how-to-a-quick-way-to-clean-up-any-mix/
@Piff said:
Spike,
I really feel that a female vocalist with a strong voice would reall set it off!
Get some lyrics.
I’m married to one!
Yeah, I could borrow pieces of the song and use elsewhere. Thanks for the encouragement.
Thanks, Pete 🙂
I consider this song to be my best job at mixing and mastering and I have to give the credit to EZMix 2.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
