Replies created

 

Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 45 (of 710 total)
  • anonymous_3
    Participant

    @Michael said:

    The Default preset will make the kit sound exactly as it did in EZD 1 when you chose a kit. Any other preset however could be selected to change the sound of the kit.

    That’s what I thought (choosing any of the EZD 1 Mixer Presets).

    Thanks Michael! Wink

    anonymous_3
    Participant

    @langbehn said:

    ‘I can click an arrow on any of the individual instruments in the kit, and then click the Kit button in the little dialog that pops up’.

    OK. Now this makes sense. To be very clear (for those like me who did not read this part of the manual), you choose the various factory-defined kits by right-clicking any kit piece. In the box that pops up, on the BOTTOM RIGHT, you will see the word “kit” with an arrow pointing down underneath it. left click the arrow and you kit a drop down menu that allows you to change the entire kit to any of the Toontrack-defined kit presets.

    I understand this… BUT the confusion I have is which corresponding Preset(s) do I need to choose in the orange menu field for these kits to match the sound/operation of EZD 1.

    Is it any of the ‘Version 1’ presets?

    Hope that makes sense!

    anonymous_3
    Participant

    @Martin said:

    We never comment on future products, but know that we monitor this forum and all feature requests closely, so anything is possible.

    Well, I love this SDX… So hopefully very soon!

    As I said, the amount of Mixer Presets for this SDX was a little on the light side to begin with! Frown

    From a musician’s standpoint, the presets get me up and running as quickly as possible without having to think about, so the more the merrier! Wink

    anonymous_3
    Participant

    @DLS Music said:

    Isn’t it upto those third party developpers to tag their libraries and offer new files just like ToonTrack did? Why would this be TT’s responsibility?

    Then I’m confused, because I spoke to someone over at Platinum Samples in regards to the MIDI grooves included with the 3rd party SDX “Evil Drums”, and they said it was Toontrack’s responsibility. Maybe I got the translation wrong but I’m pretty sure that was the just of the message.

    Would love to see this MIDI library incorporated into the new EZD 2 MIDI features!!!

    EDIT: I just received an email from “The Guy” over @ Platinum Samples… Apparently, he’s pissed at me for what I wrote here and gave me a nice little wrist slap! But in my defense… I did write “Maybe I got the translation wrong”.

    So Instead of him chiming in here and trying to help the customer who bought his product, he’d rather “Big Brother” the internet and send me a nasty email like I’m some schmuck!

    So my deepest apologies to you sir for being a long time customer and trying to continue to use your product (That I paid for at Full Price!) with the new EZdrummer 2 “Songwriting Features”!

    Sorry to the OP for going off Topic!

    anonymous_3
    Participant

    @Martin said:

    Duly noted! Any producer in particular you’d like us to work with?

    Hey Martin,

    Any possibility of that happening from Randy & Toontrack in the near future?

    Thanks!

    anonymous_3
    Participant

    Hey Martin,

    Since Randy only had 2 presets and Toontrack had 3 (I believe) included with this SDX… I would simply like to see more from Randy and Toontrack!

    It seems the newer SDX libraries are getting less & less (as far as Mixer Presets are concerned)! Frown

    Thanks! Wink

    anonymous_3
    Participant

    Mods… Please delete this Topic.

    Thanks!

Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 45 (of 710 total)
×