– tempo changes now better handled when bouncing through mixer. This affects only some of the EZX black boxes that react to tempo changes.
– changing MIDI as numbers immediately updates the current assigned keys menu.
– rare preset bug fixed. If there was a folder with presets among the user presets and this folder got sorted to be last in the menu, then any preset created during a session could not be deleted.
– crash avoided if default lib is somehow broken enough to warrant a warning but that warning never get’s the time to display before another lib is loaded.
– Unwanted focus grabbing in ProTools improved.
– fix for pitch Reset. Should now reset only selected drums and not ‘Fix’ anything else by mistake.
– fix for rare situation where an EZX1 could get stuck in an unauthorized state.
– fix for crash when setting path to S1 libs. (Since 2.4.1)
– fix for spurious appearance of non-working EZX POPROCK sometimes when EZdrummer 2 or its demo was installed.
[— UPDATED: 2016-06-20 —]
IMPORTANT: The current version is Superior 2 is 2.4.4
Known issues with version 2.4.4
– There are no known issues at this time
Known issues with hosts
– Acid 6: first note event may be ignored after dnd to host requiring manual extension of clip
– Digital Performer 6: outputs become mono when the plugin window is closed in pre-rendering mode
– Fruity Loops 8: error on dnd (sometimes leading to crash)
– Logic 8/9: key commands may interfere with typing Authorization code (use Toontrack solo instead)
– ProTools 7: erratic screen refresh when GUI is sitting on top of a PT window
– Samplitude 8: loss of MIDI timing after drag and drop (fixed in Samplitude 8.3)
– Sonar 8.5 64-bit: no sound through bitbridge (unsupported environment, use 64-bit plug-in)
– Traktion 2: host lock up on drag and drop when ‘Real Time Property’ is ON
– version 2.4.2 or above is required for Mac OS 10.10 and Windows 10 compatibility
– version 2.4.0 or above is required for Mac OS 10.9 and Windows 8.1 compatibility
– version 2.3.2 or above is required for Pro Tools 11 compatibility (AAX support)
– version 2.3.1 or above is required for Mac OS 10.8 and Windows 8 compatibility
– version 2.3.1 was the last version tested with Mac OS 10.5
– version 2.3.0 or above is required for Mac OS 10.7 and Windows 7 compatibility
– version 2.2.3 or above is required for 64-bit operating systems / hosts support
– version 2.2.2 or above is required for presets packs integration support
– version 2.2.1 was the last version tested against Mac OS 10.4
– version 2.2.0 or above is required for Mac OS 10.6 compatibility
– version 2.1.0 or above is required for Combined presets and SDX support
– version 2.0.0 or above is required for Mac OS 10.5 and Windows Vista compatibility