Right now, buy any regular EZkeys or EZkeys Sound Expansion title and get a free EZkeys MIDI pack of your choice. Make your selection directly when you’ve placed your EZkeys title in the cart!
The EZkeys Upright sound library is a carefully sampled Östlind & Almquist piano. This classic and award winning Swedish brand dates back to late 1800s and delivers a characteristic, rich and warm tone unlike any other instrument of its kind. It was sampled in painstaking detail at a world-class studio using only the best
of the best in modern and vintage recording equipment.
EZkeys Upright Piano contains the same software including all functionality as well as the extensive standard MIDI library as the other EZkeys titles.
EZKEYS FEATURE SPOTLIGHT
• Each EZkeys contains the same software including all functionality as well as the extensive standard MIDI library.
• Each EZkeys comes loaded with an individual sound library.
• Customers that already own one EZkeys can go straight for any other and get a discounted price. All your EZkeys sound libraries will be accessible through the same instance of EZkeys.
EZkeys includes a host of revolutionary and creative songwriting features, ensuring that YOU write the songs, not the program. Transpose full MIDI tracks on the fly, add playing styles from other MIDI or use the groundbreaking EZkeys Chord Wheel to customize chord voicing and harmonic color – and much, much more.
EZkeys comes with an extensive MIDI library performed by a professional session pianist. Played with increasing complexity in full song sections and covering all major genres, this library is not only a creative boost, it’s an untapped source of inspiration for your yet unwritten songs. Drag, drop and lay down the foundation to a track in no time – right inside EZkeys.
The EZkeys Upright sound library is a carefully sampled Östlind & Almquist piano. This classic and award winning Swedish brand dates back to late 1800s and delivers a characteristic, rich and warm tone unlike any other instrument of its kind.
Congratulations, from now on you can purchase any other title at a discount. Log in, find your new EZkeys and select the “Sound Expansion” option before you proceed to checkout.
The included signal chain presets are based on high quality effects from Overloud. You can control each preset by using a set of controls that will affect the individual parameters.
The default and all-round sound brings out the best in the natural upright tone. This preset will work perfectly in any type of song or mix!
• Raw Tweaks:
A true bypass preset that represents what the piano sounded like from the raw recording.
• Britpop 1:
A contemporary pop sound involving EQ, reverb and compression.
• Britpop 2:
A slightly more reverberant take on a cutting edge modern British pop sound!
• Living Room:
Delicate use of the EQ and reverb gives this sound that subtle room ambience, like you’d be sitting in front the piano in your own living room!
Bringing you back in time a good 150 years or so, this Wild West preset features a room reverb, stereo and tone control and of course a detuning function.
• 70s Ballad:
In this preset, tape simulation, room reverb and a slight phase cancellation gives your upright piano a nice retro vibe.
• 70s Epic:
A chorused piano that will suit your long rock anthems!
• 80s Chorus:
A huge sounding preset tweaked for big mixes! Features reverb, tone and compression control. And of course – the mandatory chorus.
• 90s Dance:
Heavy chorus, EQ and delay make this preset the perfect starting point for any kind of dance song.
Passing through both a tape delay and plate reverb, this ambient sounding preset is best used for softer tunes.
• Southern Comfort
A round, warm and intimate tone for any country, blues or southern-spiced song!
• Swedish House Piano:
Ambient and clear sounding preset, blended with chorus, exciter as well as delay and reverb.
• Plate in the mix:
A classic piano sound, featuring high and low frequency control blended with a beautiful plate reverb.
• Filter Sweep:
LFO-based preset that gives you control over waveform, frequency, resonance and speed.
• A carefully sampled Östlind & Almquist upright piano
• Recorded at Studio 9, Sveriges Radio, Sweden using only the best of the best in modern and vintage equipment
• All sounds are designed to be mix-ready. Just pick a preset and the sound will sit right in your mix!
• Uncompromising dynamic response for great playability
• Includes Sympathetic Resonance based on real samples
• Due to our proprietary loss-less compression algorithm TPC, EZkeys Upright Piano is extremely low on system resources and only needs 500 MB of RAM. Normal loading time from launch to ready-to-play is less than ten seconds
The user interface of EZkeys provides an unprecedented workflow for quick and easy songwriting. Go from sketching out your initial melodic idea to writing complete and customized piano pieces without leaving the program. In EZkeys YOU are in total creative control.
• 32- and 64-bit VST, AU, AAX and RTAS instrument as well as low latency stand-alone application
• Drag and drop the included MIDI straight to the built-in song track
• Drag and drop support for your own or third party MIDI straight into EZkeys
• Drag and drop MIDI from the song track or directly from the song browser to your DAW or to your desktop
• EZkeys will analyze and chord-separate any MIDI on the fly
• Record or overdub MIDI directly in EZkeys
• Use your own, the included or any third party MIDI/chord progressions and transform with playing styles found in other MIDI files
• Quickly add basic chords to the timeline or drag and drop any chord from the Chord Wheel
• Real-time chord display that enables you to instantly see what chords you are playing
• Chord selector, based upon the circle of fifths, allowing you to change chords instantly
• Presets for the most commonly used chord types
• Customize the coloration of any chord by opening up the detailed view
• Alter the voicing of a chord on the fly by clicking the – or + buttons in the Chord Wheel
• “Humanize” any pre-quantized MIDI upon import in EZkeys
• Transpose individual song blocks or full songs
• Export songs or files as wave files straight from the EZkeys interface
• Comes with an easy to understand music theory document including MIDI examples
• Possibility to tune the piano by octave, semitone or cents
• Dynamics controls that let you adjust the velocity response to match your keyboard or playing style
• Three pedals: sustain, sostenuto and damping
• MIDI-learn and automation
• Ready-made presets utilizing high-quality effects from Overloud. The presets range from raw and unprocessed to heavily tweaked
• Extensive MIDI library played by a professional session pianist
• All major styles covered (pop/rock, soul/RnB, country, gospel, jazz, blues, boogie, funk)
• All songs performed in full song structure blocks
• All songs performed with increasing intensity as intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus and bridge variations
• Single, rhythmical and broken chords in different variations as well as FX and endings
• Straight/swing variations in 4/4 and 6/8
• Intuitive browser that lets you add you own favorites and arrange them in folders
Two of the world's most characteristic electric pianos: the Rhodes MK I and the Wurlitzer 200A.DETAILS
A six-octave instrument, perfectly suited for edgy, modern music production where the piano needs to cut through.DETAILS
The intimate, round tone of the upright – perfect for any jazz, blues or ballad.DETAILS
Expand your EZkeys with more MIDI – always performed by professional piano players and fully editable in any version of EZkeys. Get anything from country and funk to jazz, R&B and gospel. Creative power at your fingertips!
|Host||Supported & Tested||Drag & Drop Support||Multi Channel Routing||MIDI Channel Filtering||Requirements|
|Ableton Live||Version 9 or above.|
|Acid Pro/Studio||Version 7 or above.|
|Cubase/Nuendo||Version 4 or above.|
|Digital Performer||Version 7 or above.|
|Fruity Loops||Version 9 or above.|
|GarageBand||Version 6 or above.|
|Logic Pro/Express||Version 8 or above.|
|Mackie Traktion||Version 3 or above.|
|PreSonus Studio One Producer or Professional||Version 1.5 or above.|
|ProTools HD/LE/MP||Version 8.0.5 or above.|
|Reaper||Version 3 or above.|
|Samplitude Pro/SE||Version 10 or above.|
|Sonar PE/SE||Version X1 or above.|
1.5 GB of free hard disk space.
Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
Mac OS 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.