The iconic grand, the undisputed king of pianos. Simply timeless.
EZKEYS FEATURE SPOTLIGHT
• Each EZkeys contains the same software including all functionality as well as the extensive standard MIDI library
• Each EZkeys comes loaded with an individual sound library
• Customers that already own one EZkeys can go straight for any other and get a discounted price. All your EZkeys sound libraries will be accessible through the same instance of EZkeys
EZkeys comes with an extensive MIDI library performed by a professional session pianist. Played with increasing complexity in full song sections and covering all major genres, this library is not only a creative boost, it’s an untapped source of inspiration for your yet unwritten songs. Drag, drop and lay down the foundation to a track in no time – right inside EZkeys.
EZkeys Grand Piano comes with a Steinway and Sons model D grand piano, sampled to perfection in a world-class recording studio using only the best of the best in vintage and modern recording gear.
Congratulations, from now on you can purchase any other title at a discount. Log in, find your new EZkeys and select the “Sound Expansion” option before you proceed to checkout.
The included signal chain presets are based on high quality effects from Overloud. You can control each preset by using a set of controls that will affect the individual parameters.
The default sound. A very rich and fresh tone that will work perfectly in any type of contemporary pop/rock, country or classical composition. Customize the level of room reverb and compression by tweaking the controls
• Raw Tweaks:
A true bypass preset that represents what the piano sounded like from the raw recording. Also, in this preset, you can adjust the level of hammer, sustain pedal and releases as well as detune the piano
• Swedish Jazz:
A stunning plate reverb subtly blended with that mellow tone that will give the sound that characteristic, warm feel used on a lot of the classic jazz records
• Retro Space Ballad:
A nice spring reverb blended with a fast repeating tape delay gives this preset a great retro feel
• Swedish Pop:
A chorus based preset that also includes a spring reverb for that 70s Swedish pop sound
• Old Time Boogie:
Distorted through a 15lPS tape machine and with the addition of a spring reverb as well as a tape slap delay, this preset represents the vintage sound reminiscent of the dirty recordings of the 60s
• On Stage:
Optimized to add extra presence in a stage monitor
• Drive In Cabinet:
In this preset, the piano is going through a speaker cabinet and hitting distortion on the way
• Electric Dirt:
Going through a guitar amplifier with a distortion pedal and a spring reverb, this preset is great as a solo sound or for long swelling chords
• Grand Tremolo:
A tremolo based preset with options for tape delay, spring reverb as well as tremolo speed and depth
• Atmospheric Depth:
A classic piano tone blended with a pad-like sound for the typical dreamy, contemporary ballad sound
Perfect for long swelling chords and atmospheric ambience
This preset builds on the same fundamental idea as the Dreamscapes preset, but adds a slightly different flavor
• A carefully sampled Steinway and Sons model D grand piano
• Recorded at Studio 9, Sveriges Radio, Sweden using only the best of the best in modern and vintage equipment
• All sounds are designed to be mix-ready. Just pick a preset and the sound will sit right in your mix!
• Uncompromising dynamic response for great playability
• Includes Sympathetic Resonance based on real samples
• Due to our proprietary loss-less compression algorithm TPC, EZkeys Grand Piano is extremely low on system resources and only needs 500 MB of RAM. Normal loading time from launch to ready-to-play is less than ten seconds
The user interface of EZkeys provides an unprecedented workflow for quick and easy songwriting. Go from sketching out your initial melodic idea to writing complete and customized piano pieces without leaving the program. In EZkeys YOU are in total creative control.
• 32- and 64-bit VST, AU, AAX and RTAS instrument as well as low latency stand-alone application
• Drag and drop the included MIDI straight to the built-in song track
• Drag and drop support for your own or third party MIDI straight into EZkeys
• Drag and drop MIDI from the song track or directly from the song browser to your DAW or to your desktop
• EZkeys will analyze and chord-separate any MIDI on the fly
• Record or overdub MIDI directly in EZkeys
• Use your own, the included or any third party MIDI/chord progressions and transform with playing styles found in other MIDI files
• Quickly add basic chords to the timeline or drag and drop any chord from the Chord Wheel
• Real-time chord display that enables you to instantly see what chords you are playing
• Chord selector, based upon the circle of fifths, allowing you to change chords instantly
• Presets for the most commonly used chord types
• Customize the coloration of any chord by opening up the detailed view
• Alter the voicing of a chord on the fly by clicking the – or + buttons in the Chord Wheel
• “Humanize” any pre-quantized MIDI upon import in EZkeys
• Transpose individual song blocks or full songs
• Export songs or files as wave files straight from the EZkeys interface
• Comes with an easy to understand music theory document including MIDI examples
• Possibility to tune the piano by octave, semitone or cents
• Dynamics controls that let you adjust the velocity response to match your keyboard or playing style
• Three pedals: sustain, sostenuto and damping
• MIDI-learn and automation
• Ready-made presets utilizing high-quality effects from Overloud. The presets range from raw and unprocessed to heavily tweaked
• Extensive MIDI library played by a professional session pianist
• All major styles covered (pop/rock, soul/RnB, country, gospel, jazz, blues, boogie, funk)
• All songs performed in full song structure blocks
• All songs performed with increasing intensity as intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus and bridge variations
• Single, rhythmical and broken chords in different variations as well as FX and endings
• Straight/swing variations in 4/4 and 6/8
• Intuitive browser that lets you add you own favorites and arrange them in folders
Two of the world's most characteristic electric pianos: the Rhodes MK I and the Wurlitzer 200A.DETAILS
The intimate, round tone of the upright – perfect for any jazz, blues or ballad.DETAILS
Expand your EZkeys with more MIDI – always performed by professional piano players and fully editable in any version of EZkeys. Get anything from country and funk to jazz, R&B and gospel. Creative power at your fingertips!
|Host||Supported & Tested||Drag & Drop Support||Multi Channel Routing||MIDI Channel Filtering||Requirements|
|Ableton Live||Version 9 or above.|
|Acid Pro/Studio||Version 7 or above.|
|Cubase/Nuendo||Version 4 or above.|
|Digital Performer||Version 7 or above.|
|Fruity Loops||Version 9 or above.|
|GarageBand||Version 6 or above.|
|Logic Pro/Express||Version 8 or above.|
|Mackie Traktion||Version 3 or above.|
|PreSonus Studio One Producer or Professional||Version 1.5 or above.|
|ProTools HD/LE/MP||Version 8.0.5 or above.|
|Reaper||Version 3 or above.|
|Samplitude Pro/SE||Version 10 or above.|
|Sonar PE/SE||Version X1 or above.|
1 GB of free hard disk space.
Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
Mac OS 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.