Wherer is the demo version and the user manual?

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Scott

Select the EZkeys Instrument you want to try and click the Try Now button.

I believe the manual installs with the demo.

The support forums are open to the registered users of each product (EZkeys registered users have access to the support forums). Yes, it’s not as convenient as having all forums open to everyone but they’re are piracy issues.

Screenshot_20211030-090632_Chrome

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Asa Palmer
    Participant

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the ‘Try Now’ link – I was looking in the wrong place.

With regard to accessing the EZkeys forum, do you seriously think that registered users of other ToonTrack product are going to be pirating your software?

Have we not already shown that we are trustworthy by buying your other products?  I can not believe that you still suspect us of being potential thieves!

It would be respectful to the people who buy your products if they were permitted to look at all parts of the Toontrack forum and would be good for your business not to alienate and aggravate existing users.

By reading the reactions of other users we could make properly informed judgements as to whether or not we should buy a product. Why would you be afraid of that?

EZBass v1.1.8
    SD3 v3.3.6
    EZKeys v2.01
    Windows-10Pro (ex Windows-11Pro user)
    Nuendo-11.0.60
    Roland TD-20X

Scott

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the ‘Try Now’ link – I was looking in the wrong place.

With regard to accessing the EZkeys forum, do you seriously think that registered users of other ToonTrack product are going to be pirating your software?

Have we not already shown that we are trustworthy by buying your other products?  I can not believe that you still suspect us of being potential thieves!

It would be respectful to the people who buy your products if they were permitted to look at all parts of the Toontrack forum and would be good for your business not to alienate and aggravate existing users.

By reading the reactions of other users we could make properly informed judgements as to whether or not we should buy a product. Why would you be afraid of that?

Personally, I’m not afraid of anything regarding the forum. I’m not the policy maker, just the forum moderator. You can contact Toontrack directly to discuss their forum policies.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.