Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Two modules Roland

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • John

Hi,

if you send separate MIDI notes from the two modules, they should be able to work with one instance but if you send the same notes from both modules, they can’t be used at the same time. EZdrummer can’t separate two input sources sending the same MIDI notes.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

littlejack
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks for your answer but have you time to explain to me how to do it in Ezdrummer ??
    thank you very much

John

Well,

there’s nothing to do in EZdrummer 2 except make sure that the MIDI Inputs are active in the Audio/MIDI Setup.
    You can’t change or edit any MIDI notes in EZdrummer 2, so the separation of MIDI info sent needs to take place in your modules.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

littlejack
    Participant

Hi,
    Here I installed Ezdrummer and download the Roland TD 11 driver for OS 10 …. Imac and connected the TD11 module to the Imac with the cable 1x Lindy USB 2.0 Cable Type A / B 3m BK. Ezdrummer works, the sounds come out of the PC but not from my TD11.
    In the EZ settings there is this: AUDIO CURRENCY: standard currency: Core Audio [/ b]
    OUTPUT CURRENCY:
    Built-inoutput [/ b]
    BUFFER SIZE
    64 [/ b]
    Manufactur
    ROLAND [/ b]
    Midi Channel
    10 [/ b]
    and in a section whose name I forget the TD11 is well checked so it recognizes my module!
    With this selection no problem Ezdrummer releases sounds from the PC.

On the other hand if I change and I have that as a possibility (except the Buffer, manufactur and Midi channel) OUTPUT CURRENCY: TD-11 44.1KHZ Ezdrummer puts me this message:
    AUDIO ENGINE INACTIVE CHECK YOUR AUDIO CURRENCY [/ b] I checked the driver is well installed as I said the TD11 no compatibility problem with the installation or inadequacy of Mgram.
    So I turned to the DT11 and tried to change the settings MIdi as in the manual but NOTHING.

HELP PLEASE …….

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.