transfer license to a new email – no access to registered email

Product Manager
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Scott

Contact Toontrack Support directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below and tell them you want to transfer your license. Give them the email address for the account you are transferring it from and the email address to the account you are transferring it to.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

• This post was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Scott.
    jamainepile
    Participant
    <p dir=”auto”>to whom it may concern . i seeking some assistance in order to de activate ez mix2 which i just purchased on the plugin boutique website. unknowingly i registered the product . and couldnt authorize it on my computer. upon further checking i realized i was using the wrong email to sign in. (cloud9mediatv@gmail.com) as i wasnt aware that my cloud9mediatv account wasn’t deleted. so i cannot reauthorize ezmix lo-fi under the account(jpile72@gmail.com) which the rest of my products are actually authorize including ezmix2. i tried using the authorize manager but theres no option to deauthorize this product. even thought i was directed to a video that instructed this is the way to do so. so im kindly seeking assistsnce i deauthorizing ezmix lo-fi from my cloud9mediatv@gmail.com account and transfer the license  to my jpile72@gmail.com account. and remove the other account to avoid this in the future…my apologies for such an in convenience..ive attached 3 files 2 showing my order # from plugin boutique that i received and 1 showing the wrong account registration.. thankx in advance for your assistance</p>

Attachment(s)

John

Hi,

please contact Toontrack Support directly, as per Scott’s advice above.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

wilfried
    Participant

Good afternoon,
    For several years now, I have installed an extensive collection of Toontrack software on my laptop.
    Unfortunately, this laptop crashed, so I was forced to install the software on a new computer.
    This computer is always “offline”, so I would like your advice on how to proceed.
    Thanks in advance.

The new OS is Windows 7, 32 bit

Wilfried Arens

Antwerp/Belgium

Operating system: Windows 7
    John

Hi wilfried,

please see this FAQ (and scroll down a bit):

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/what-is-the-product-manager/

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have the same issue today and no where can I de-register, switch account, logout, and customer service does not exist for toon track, Very disappointed in this high dollar sales and I cannot even do a simple thing because of the wrong email it had placed in! com-on guys!

Operating system: macOS Big Sur (11)
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.