Toontrack Product Manager installation failure

Product Manager
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Olof

If you can’t find it by searching for “Toontrack Product Manager” in Spotlight, check in the folder ~/Library/Application Support/Toontrack/Product Manager/Update – you can get there by using “Go to Folder” in Finder’s “Go” menu. If you find the application, move it to Applications/Toontrack.

By the way, the Product Manager always tries to update itself to the latest version when you start it, so you should never need to download it from the website to update it. And the download package currently doesn’t contain the latest version.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Aaro Sahari
    Participant

Hi Olof!

Unfortunately it isn’t there either, nor does Spotlight find it anywhere anymore. Thanks though for the info on updating. If I get the updater back to existing, I’ll try and remember that.

Best,

Aaro

Olof
    BEST ANSWER

Hm, then please open Applications > Utilities > Terminal and paste the following command there and press Enter:

mdfind "kMDItemCFBundleIdentifier == 'com.toontrack.productmanager'"

Does that show anything?

Coder

Thanked by: Aaro Sahari
    Aaro Sahari
    Participant

OK, Thanks! The Product Manager was installed in my user specific folder: /Users/###/Library/Application Support/Toontrack/Product Manager/Update And now I was able to move it to the proper location, launch, update and so forth.

All seems to be working properly now.

Best,

Aaro

Olof

Awesome! Yes, that’s the path I wrote before. “~” means “/Users/###”.

Coder

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.