Superior Drummer 2 with Toontrack Solo – Crashes immediately

Product Manager
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • John

Hi,

I would Search the system for ‘SuperiorDrummer.dll’ and delete all entries that show up. Next, I would install version 2.4.4 again. After this, try first launching Sonar 64-bit and make sure Sonar isn’t picking up the 32-bit version in its VST scan path(s).

If this works as expected download and install Toontrack solo 1.3.2 for Windows 7 and 8.

Next, open Toontrack solo 64-bit.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Olof

The crashes could also be caused by a corrupt sound library.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

gnapier21
    Participant

Hi John and Olof,

Thanks for the tips to check and try on the .dll files.  I’ll be trying this out this weekend when he’s got time to Teamviewer me into his PC.

As for the corrupt sound library…I’m assuming that’s the 5 disc DVD set he’s got for the Superior Drummer 2.  It was recently reinstalled from the discs when we had issues.  Not say it isn’t the issue, but it was just recently reinstalled from the discs.  If I’m making a wrong assumption, please let me know.

I’ll report back after I make the attempt with the .dll files.

Thanks!

Greg

gnapier21
    Participant

Okay, reporting back.

Same issue still persists.  Both in Sonar (.dll has an issue) and Toontrack Solo goes unresponding immediately when you select Superior Drummer 2.0 and crashes, basically.

Everything is 64-bit.  I removed 32-bit Superior Drummer and 32-bit Toontrack Solo.  I also removed 2 Superior Drummer.dll files.  Then uninstalled Superior Drummer 2.0 64-bit then reinstalled it (and only 64-bit).

I was able to get a picture this time of the error.  See attached.

Edited for more info.

Thanks!

• This post was modified 2 years ago by gnapier21.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.