Superior Drummer 2 with Garageband on Mac OS High Sierra doesnt work

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Thomas Thorslund
    Participant

Also would like to know if there’s an update coming soon as all my toontrack software in Garageband is not working. EZ mix and EZdrummer.

Brad
    Participant

Not sure when or if Apple will fix the problem they created with High Sierra, but this patch seems to be the work around a lot of people are using.
    https://ask.audio/articles/audio-plugins-not-working-in-garageband-on-macos-10-13-high-sierra-here-s-a-fix

Mac Studio M1 Max, RAM 64 GB, 1TB Drive, OSX 12.x/13.x and Windows 10 (VM)
    DAW: Studio One 5/6, Pro Tools Studio
    DTX Express III (Extreme triggers), Nektar LX88
    OWC Thunderbay Mini (4 X 1TB Sata SSD), Express 4M2 (4 X 2TB M.2 SSD), Envoy Express (1TB M.2 SSD)
    Presonus Quantum, Faderport & Faderport 8
    Black Lion Sparrow Mk2 A/D, FMR-RNP-RNC, MIDI Xpress 128, BM5A, KRK VXT4, Equator D5
    2020 Macbook Pro 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Audio(mobile rig)

Ang Patrick
    Participant

Hi i m also having the same problem that my superior drummer 2 can’t be found in garageband 10. May i know have the problem been fixed?

John Randall
    Participant

Hi, I am new to this forum and unsure of where to post this message, I have just purchased SD 2.0 Custom and Vintage. Every time I go to install Disc 1 “soundtrack” from install folder my macbook air displays this message….

the installer could not install the software because there was no software to install

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you for your time.

-John

John

Hi i m also having the same problem that my superior drummer 2 can’t be found in garageband 10. May i know have the problem been fixed?

Did you update GB to the latest version? Did you follow the link in the post above yours?

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

John

Hi, I am new to this forum and unsure of where to post this message, I have just purchased SD 2.0 Custom and Vintage. Every time I go to install Disc 1 “soundtrack” from install folder my macbook air displays this message….

the installer could not install the software because there was no software to install

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you for your time.

-John

Hi,

please start a new topic describing your problem. Your problem is very different from the original poster’s.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.