Stand up bass

EZbass Pre-sales
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • joe
    Participant

yes! upright bass with a decent number of strings! 😉

License transfer fees countervalue is $ 2,250.00
    (done...)

So my anger about the Toontrack license transfer fee introduced in June 2021 is not entirely unfounded...

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/transfer-of-license-and-multiple-installs-important-information/

shawshawraw
    Participant

Truly! Looking forward to an upright release.

Scott Hopkins
    Participant

Yes! Yes! Yes! Upright acoustic bass!

rgcasey
    Participant

I can’t bring myself to pull the trigger on EZBass until I know an upright is coming soon. I’m about to buy Ample Sound’s upright but I really love Toontrack and would love to “keep it all in the family”.

Scott

Us forum Technical Advisor have no idea on upcoming releases and are barred from sharing any knowledge if we did. Toontrack keeps releases close to the vest I’m afraid.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Frans Schoffelen
    Participant

PLEASE let there be an acoustic upright soon. It is the one bass that is hardest to capture in smaller studios and where EZBass could really shine with click and string noises for rhythmic effects. If you bring it on this week I’ll buy two 😉

joe
    Participant

I can’t bring myself to pull the trigger on EZBass until I know an upright is coming soon. I’m about to buy Ample Sound’s upright but I really love Toontrack and would love to “keep it all in the family”.

Buy AmpleBass! Sounds great and there is no license transfer fee at least! 😉

License transfer fees countervalue is $ 2,250.00
    (done...)

So my anger about the Toontrack license transfer fee introduced in June 2021 is not entirely unfounded...

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/transfer-of-license-and-multiple-installs-important-information/

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.