Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Software Update Recommended?

Product Manager
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Scott

What version of EZkeys do you have? I don’t see any EZkeys sound library registered to your account.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Joe Thanks
    Participant

Toontrack Product ManagerVersion 1.0.6 (18766) for macOS. I want to install HIP-HOP EZKEYS MIDI which are registered to my account.

Scott

The Toontrack Product Manager isn’t a sound library. It is a portal for Toontrack account.

EZkeys MIDI packs require an EZkeys Sound Library to work.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Cheww
    Participant

I recently bought the lead vocal EZ mix pack and it’s downloaded to my Product Manager but when I try to install it (Step 2) it says that I need to update my Product Manager in order to download the product. I downloaded the product manager straight from my purchase email. Upon downloading the Product Manager it updated when I first opened. Super confused.

Scott

I recently bought the lead vocal EZ mix pack and it’s downloaded to my Product Manager but when I try to install it (Step 2) it says that I need to update my Product Manager in order to download the product. I downloaded the product manager straight from my purchase email. Upon downloading the Product Manager it updated when I first opened. Super confused.

EZmix2 expansion packs require the full EZmix2 product to load.

The Toontrack Product Manager isn’t a host plugin for all Toontrack products. It is a portal to your Toontrack account so you can download, install, and authorize your products. You still need the base plugins to use expansion packs.

EZmix2 expansion packs require EZmix2

EZkeys MIDI packs require EZkeys

Toontrack Drum MIDI packs require EZD2 or S3

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Drew24755
    Participant

Can you point me to a sound library that I can use with EZ keys?

Operating system: Windows 10
    John

Hi Drew24755,

all these instrument libraries can be used with EZkeys:
    https://www.toontrack.com/ezkeys-line/#instruments

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Hello, my issue gets near to the problem explaint above. I downloaded Nashville with the product manager, and before it can be installed. There is an update needed. That´s why I confronte you with this fact and probleme of mine, too.

With best regards,

Scott

Hello, my issue gets near to the problem explaint above. I downloaded Nashville with the product manager, and before it can be installed. There is an update needed. That´s why I confronte you with this fact and probleme of mine, too.

With best regards,

EZXs are expansion packs that require EZD2 or S3 drum sampler to load.  That is what the error indicates. That you are installing an expansion pack without a sampler.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Richard Murphy
    Participant

So what do you have to do, but EZkeys for 185 euro

Scott

So what do you have to do, but EZkeys for 185 euro

If you purchased a MIDI pack without  having the correct Toontrack sampler to use it with, yes, you would need to purchase it. Or, alternatively, if you purchased from the Toontrack Webshop, you can contact Toontrack directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below and request a refund.

How do I contact support?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.