I have products in my cart but can’t checkout.

Superior Drummer 2 Pre-sales
Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • JohnJohn

Hi,

you don’t see this?
    Cart.png

What does your screen look like?
    Have you cleared the cache?

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Laurence
    Participant

It worked on my iPad later. I don’t know why i couldn’t get to the cart screen on either of my computers with any of my browsers before that. Anyway, I’ve got it now.

MetaApe
    Participant

i have the same problem, the cart link in the top bar doesn’t work

JohnJohn

MetaApe,

please try to empty the cache, then Reload the page. Alternatively try another Browser, if you have another one installed.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Rainer Schulte
    Participant

Hi Folks!

I have the same Problem. I have cleared all Caches and I get the Cart-Logo but the Cart is not opened. In the meantime I have two in my bucket, but only want one.
    How do I update my Cart and checkout?

Kind regards
    Rainer

Rainer Schulte
    Participant

Yo Folks!

I found a very simple solution that works!

When you have Items in your Cart in the main navigation and only get the pull down of your cart, but not the checkout-window, you must change the last word in the URL-Bar into “cart”. This will lead you to the checkout page and lets you change the Order or place it finally with heading forward to payment section.

When purchased, you will find the downloads in product manager and you can authorize and download it from there easily.
    Unfortunately my Laptop is connected with WiFi, so that the Dowload of the Soundlibrary took approx. 12 h….
    God bless you have a better Internet-Connection than me Smile

I think we can close this here.

horny christmas! KissLaugh

Thanked by: Robert Marshall

did you find the solution ?? If Not – Zoom your browser over 200 %  until the toontrack menu appears with 3 lines –  click on that – and a new menu on the left hand side will open – scroll down until u see Cart  –

JohnJohn

@Vini_100:

I imagine a lot have happened to the underlying structure since the original posters’ problem, so I don’t think it’s the same cause.

If you list your OS and which Browsers you have tried with and if you have emptied your cache and reloaded, etc. I will forward to the web department.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Gisli Helgason
    Participant

This is the dumbest website fail ever, can you imagine how much money Toontrack are loosing due to this. And its been like this for years.

And then they sell software not boots..

For me as a business owner this is incredible.

jackyjoy123
    Participant

Thanks my issue has been fixed.

vajranatha
    Participant

Same problem – can see cart in iPad, that the item I added is there, and it won’t let me check out! Not a great way to treat customers – looks like a really old problem.

Olivia121
    Participant

Same problem – can see cart in iPad, that the item I added is there, and it won’t let me check out! Not a great way to treat customers – looks like a really old problem.
    I mean, like this, that is, you do not see the product you added to your cart? and how can this be fixed? maybe you should write to those support?

Olivia121
    Participant

Same problem – can see cart in iPad only via work time, that the item I added is there, and it won’t let me check out! Not a great way to treat customers – looks like a really old problem. I mean, like this, that is, you do not see the product you added to your cart? and how can this be fixed? maybe you should write to those support?

The same problem – you can see the cart in the iPad, that the product I added is, and it does not allow me to check
    That problem itself – is it possible?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.