How many PC's can I install Easy Drummer on?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Viktor

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Toontrack allows 2 active authorizations at one time with 4 total authorizations.  This means that you can have 2 computers authorized to use your Toontrack product.

Please see this FAQ: (At 5:39 in the video it shows how to manage authorizations) http://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-remove-an-authorization-from-my-toontrack-com-account/

Walid Khoury
    Participant

What does the 4 total authorizations mean? If I keep upgrading my PC every year, can I unauthorize the old computer and activate the new one every time I replace my PC or I can only do that 4 times? If only 4 times what happens after?

Thanks

Thanked by: bernd.flacher@gmx.at
    John

Hi,

the 4 Authorizations in total are within a reasonable timeframe. After a while inactive Authorizations are “released”, so to speak. If some extraordinary events happen that forces you to use more than a total of 4 Authorizations within the reasonable time window, you can always reach out to Toontrack Support (or Toontrack Forum moderators/advisors) for help.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Frank Sabatano
    Participant

I can not find SHOW DETAILS on pPM, so how do I see which compueers are authorized and how do I add more than 4 or delete auth from old comp to free up slot for new comp.. NOT seen on PM.. aitutakifrank@gmail.com

Frank Sabatano
    Participant

dont work, im old guy pls help get more than 4 comp or else tell how to remove old comp on MP does not have SHOW DETAILS on mine.  aitutakifrank@gmail.com

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.