Free EZX with EZ Drummer 2 purchase question

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • snakehenry
    Participant

OK, I just bought my first ToonTracks software, the full version of EZ Drummer 2 from Sweetwater online. The free EZX expansion was included in their sales price $149.00 (discounted $30) US plus tax for $160.92. EZ Drummer 2 installed perfectly. No Coupon code provided to get the free EZX Pack. Everything is registered and installed properly. Enjoyed EZD 2 so much I now have SD 3 as well. Can you get me sorted out as well on this issue? Many Thanks, Hank

Scott

I see EZD2, the Nashville EZX and Latin Percussion EZX in your account. I’m not sure if either of those was part of the deal. Please contact Toontrack directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

snakehenry
    Participant

I sent a message to support. I bought those two EZX expansions from Sweetwater as well for $101.52 tax included 11/22/2020

Turdhelmet
    Participant

I recently received EZdrummer 2 as a gift and registered my copy, am I eligible for a free EZX or does that not qualify if it was purchased through Sweetwater instead of the Toontrack site?

gabe
    Participant

If I have the first Ezdrummer and looking to upgrade to the Ezdrummer 3. Can I just buy the $99 Upgrade version or do I have to buy the $179 regular version since I’m skipping over the Ezdrummer 2?

Thank you!

Gabriel.

Scott

If I have the first Ezdrummer and looking to upgrade to the Ezdrummer 3. Can I just buy the $99 Upgrade version or do I have to buy the $179 regular version since I’m skipping over the Ezdrummer 2?

Thank you!

Gabriel.

From the EZD3 FAQ:

Q: Which version of EZdrummer do I need to qualify for the EZdrummer 3 upgrade pricing?

A: If you have any of the below product variants registered to your Toontrack user account, you qualify:
    • EZdrummer – DVD Edition
    • EZdrummer – Lite Upgrade
    • EZdrummer – Multi License
    • EZdrummer – Regular
    • EZdrummer 2 – Lite Upgrade
    • EZdrummer 2 – Regular
    • EZdrummer 2 – Upgrade

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.