EZ Bass questions

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Tony
    Participant

Hello,

The EZBass product is looking pretty good. The video of the workflow demo’s indicates that a lot of thought has been put in to the product. I can also see the potential for a few expansion packs eg fretless,… and so forth.

One of the aspects that has me very enthusiastic but also concerns me is how it will handle slides. I use EZDrummer 2 and about the only thing that annoys me is the lack of variety in rolls and crescendos that are available for snare and cymbals however I realise that these aspects are highly individualised to each song and fill i.e how many notes, when does the roll start, and is it at a linear speed or quick start to slow finish or vice versa.

Similarly with bass slides,… they are a very expressive part of playing but one slide will not fit all. Can you have portamento or glissando? Many bass slides are a slide up followed by a slide down with only the initial note actually played by the finger (or pick,… if you have to use one…).

Keen to hear a comment from the developers.

T

laconnection101
    Participant

Hello Toontracks Humans… I just bought EZBass today… THIS is a GREAT PRODUCT!… I have ONE silly quick NEWBIE Question… I’m on a Mac… Keyboard Controller Oxygen 49… HOW can I play each string ALL the Way UP and DOWN the Neck? I get about 4 notes and then it JUMPS to the NEXT string… (I know this is proper)… BUT… I just want to go on just ONE ENTIRE STRING at a time UP and DOWN all the way. CAN I do this?
    Sorry this seems like such a moron question but I can’t figure this out.
    Thanx’s

Henrik
    Participant

Hello Toontracks Humans… I just bought EZBass today… THIS is a GREAT PRODUCT!… I have ONE silly quick NEWBIE Question… I’m on a Mac… Keyboard Controller Oxygen 49… HOW can I play each string ALL the Way UP and DOWN the Neck? I get about 4 notes and then it JUMPS to the NEXT string… (I know this is proper)… BUT… I just want to go on just ONE ENTIRE STRING at a time UP and DOWN all the way. CAN I do this?
    Sorry this seems like such a moron question but I can’t figure this out.
    Thanx’s

Not a silly question at all 🙂 You can’t select strings to play manually, EZbass makes those selections for you.

See a longer answer here:

https://www.toontrack.com/forums/topic/forced-string-selection/?view=all#post-2581659

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

rdanrdan
    Participant

Hi.

Great product.

• This post was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by rdanrdan.
Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.