Do Any EZX Expansion Packs Work With Mac M1 Chip?

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • John

Hi,

current Toontrack products will run under Rosetta 2 on an M1 Silicon Mac at the moment. There are no Silicon Native version of the products yet.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Eric Little
    Participant

Thanks John! I have Rosetta Stone installed. The issue was with the Product Mgr not launching. I got that to work & bam now everything is there. I’m stoked b/c now I have all my kits/beats. Thanks for the prompt reply. Big fan of your products & use them on everything!
    best,

Eric.

Donald Leblanc
    Participant

How do I get rosetta 2? My expansions that I just bought won’t download. I have a MacBook Pro with M1. I get this message,

“Installer” needs to be updated.

The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more information

Will rosetta 2 help this problem?

Thanks

Don

I hope they do.

Eric Little
    Participant

Yeah – this was an older post from when the chip 1st came out and I was having a problem getting my older Toontrack stuff to update and work. Rosetta Stone helped everything and all my stuff new and old works like a charm. I have since bought some other expansion packs and the EZ Mastering software and it’s all running perfectly along with my Studio One Professional DAW.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.