Config File Error on MAC Installation (EZKeys Fusion)

Product Manager
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • John

Hi,

are you trying to install EZkeys MIDI without having EZkeys installed?
    I see no EZkeys license in your account, so I guess that must be it.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Clifford Mould
    Participant

I have same error for EZDrummer2. INstalled and registered ser num.. but when I try to install expansion pack, it says error reading installer config file.

Also ried running it and activating the ser num against this Mac. ut the expansion still fails with same error

Olof

Installing through the Product Manager application should work in this case.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Clifford Mould
    Participant

@Olof said:
    Installing through the Product Manager application should work in this case.  

Yes I just tried that and it worked fine along with a few updates.

Thanks

GeraldF
    Participant

I bought a six pack midi bundle ezdrummer recently and only 3 installed of the 6. The others are getting the “can’t read config file” error. My DAW is offline and I don’t use Product manager. I’ve never had any errors before. Why would there be an inconsistency where some work and not others? Stand alone installers shouldn’t require a secondary app to work. Very annoying. Can I manually move content without using the messed up installers?

Operating system: macOS High Sierra (10.13)
    John

Hi GeraldF,

as to why, I would say it’s easier to maintain one application to install products for all current platforms than some 500 individual installers.

Is it an option to temporarily connect your computer to the internet for the installation of these MIDI packs through the Product Manager?
    There isn’t that much data needed for downloads.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.