Can any of the toon track products handle two edrum kits at the same time?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Shootie
    Participant

I use an old Midi Sport by M-Audio, it is a Midi Merger. My ekit is a Roland TD-3 “and” a Roland RTD-4 set up as a single kit with two brains (modules) being merged to my Midi Sport.

A side from my specific setup. If your modules are capable of custom midi maps, you could plug as many modules in as you want theoretically. As you can see in the Audio/Midi setup, multiple midi devices can be active at one time pending specific 3rd party company compatibility (bugs).

I have two separate keyboard midi controllers plugged into EZ as I type this via USB.

EZD3 Tutorials | EZK2 Tutorials | Toontrack themed FB Group | Toontrack themed Discord Group

Shootie
    Participant

In EZD3, fyi.

EZD3 Tutorials | EZK2 Tutorials | Toontrack themed FB Group | Toontrack themed Discord Group

MikoSmitho
    Participant

I have an e drum kit w 3 modules. I use Logic, and set the midi input to ALL on channel 10. It has no problem combining the modules. Even Superior Drummer 3 Stand Alone can do this. Simply set the midi input to ALL or Omini, depending on DAW. Set the MIDI IN  channel to 10 and set the MIDI OUT channel of each drum module  to channel 10. You can do this on pretty much any DAW, and even the stand alone software.

Works like a champ!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.