With the release of the Toontrack Product Manager we now recommend that all users download, install, authorize and update all of their Toontrack software with the Product Manager Application.
Please see this video for more information about the Product Manager. The Product Manager can be downloaded from this link: www.toontrack.com/product-manager
OFFLINE DOWNLOAD AND AUTHORIZATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
1. On a Separate computer that is connected to the internet please login to your Toontrack.com account and click My Account > MY Products.
2. The website will suggest that you use the product manager, but if you are not able to do so click the option to use the web version instead.
3. Locate the product that you want to download and click the RED download button. This will download the full version of the software.
4. Once the download is complete, locate the downloaded files in your downloads folder and then transfer the entire file to your NON internet connected computer. Once they have been transferred to the non internet connected computer unzip the zip file, launch the installer and run it to completion.
5. Once the installer is finished launch the plugin in the stand alone version. IF you are using EZDrummer 2, EZmix 2, or EZkeys there will be a stand alone application with the products name in your list of applications. IF you are using Superior Drummer 2 please launch Toontrack solo which is the stand alone application for Superior Drummer 2.
7. Carefully write down the computer id that appears in the interface. Make sure to include all characters and dashes
8. On a separate computer that is connected to the internet login to your Toontrack.com account and click My account > My products > web version here. Then locate the product that you want to authorize and click the show details button.
9. IN Show details click the authorization tab and then click the RED authorize this computer button.
10. Type in the computer id that you wrote down. In the next field give the computer a name and click authorize.
11. Your unique authorization code that corresponds to your NON internet connected computer will then be generated in the form of an Authorization file. Click the download button by the Authorization file to download this file.
12. Transfer the downloaded authorization file to your Non internet connected computer, launch the software and click the select button in the Offline authorization window. It should be noted that on older Toontrack software there will be no authorization file, you will instead receive an Authorization code.
13 Select the Authorization file and your product will now be authorized. ON older Toontrack software such as EZDrummer version 1 you will simply need to type in the authorization code that you received in the last step.