Setting up in Presonus Studio One:
Before you start, you should make sure that you are familiar with how to operate
Virtual Instruments in your host and that you have a copy of YFDS (Your Favorite Drum Sampler) configured for Audio and MIDI playback.
1. Open the studio one preferences and click Advanced > Devices > Then uncheck “Instrument track monitoring follows record”
2. Insert both EZDrummer 2 and YFDS into the studio one project.
3. On YFDS’s track change the instrument input to “EZdrummer”
4 On YFDS’s track click the Record arm button and the blue speaker Icon next to the record button
5. Open EZdrummer > Click Menu > Enable MIDI out. Then play a groove in EZDrummer.
6. In The studio one Mixer Mute the EZdrummer 2 track or drag its fader all of the way down.
(this must be done in the mixer). Due to the MIDI routing the Mute button in the edit window does not work.