Setting up Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo
EZdrummer 2 MIDI Out function requires Cubase 4 or later.
Before you start, you should make sure that you are familiar with how to operate Virtual Instruments in your host and that you have a copy of YFDS (Your Favorite Drum Sampler) configured for Audio and MIDI playback.
1) Inserting the plug-in:
• Open Devices > VST Instruments and insert EZdrummer 2
2) Setting up:
• Insert YFDS in the project as described above
• Create a MIDI track and set the Output to YFDS
• Set the Input of this MIDI track to EZdrummer 2.
• In EZdrummer 2 click Menu > Enable MIDI out
• In EZdrummer 2, press Play