The Electronic EZX presents a mind-blowing collection of classic, circuit bent and resampled electronic drum sounds. It includes as much as 33 carefully crafted preset kits as well as a large selection of optional snares and kicks, all designed to cater to a broad range of genres and production styles. No matter if you are looking to make beats for hip hop, house, grime or dub step, lead sound designer Richard Devine, an award-winning artist and pioneer in modern electronic music, has managed to squeeze, shape and bend sounds in and out of proportion as well as record pristine takes on classics to create the hottest collection of electronic drums imaginable.
• A large collection of classic, circuit bent and resampled electronic drum sounds
• 33 preset kits
• A large selection of optional snares and kicks
• Custom MIDI library included
Electronic EZX - product details
This is a list of the gear used when recording the Electronic EZX:
1. Circuit Bent Yamaha RY-30 by Alien Devices
2. Circuit Bent Custom HR-16 bit by Burnkit 2600
3. Circuit Bent Speak N Spell by (Glitch Machines)
4. Circuit Bent Speak N Math by (Glitch Machines)
5. Circuit Bent Casio SK1-Fragment – Richard Devine Custom
6. Circuit Bent Synthax Cataract – Heavily modified Richard Devine
7. Custom of the Texas Instruments Touch & Tell (Glitch Machines)
8. Circuit Bent Talking Teacher (Substitute Teacher) by Glitch Machines
9. Circuit Bent Logic Bomb Ultra-Casio SK-5 – Richard Devine Custom
10. Glitch Desk & Custom box by John at Highly Liquid, for the Circuit
11. Bent Modifications to the Roland TR-707 Drum Machine and Casio CZ-101
12. TR-606 Drum Machine custom mods by Tim Adams
13. TB-303 Devilfish Modifications by "Real World Interfaces" Robin Writtle
14. TR-808 Drum Machine Modified by Richard Devine & Josh Kay
15. Alesis Andromedia
16. Access Virus TI polar & Snow
17. Symbolic Sound Kyma System
18. Eventide Harmonizers H-8000FW & H3000DSE
19. Korg Chaos Pad KP3
20. Alesis Ineko Effects Unit
21. MFB-522 Analogue Drum Machine (Drum Computer)
22. MFB-Step 64 CV sequencer
23. MFB-Synth II
24. MFB-Synth Lite II
25. MFB Filter Box
26. Cwejman S1 Mk 2 Analogue Synthesizer
27. Arp-2600 modified by Phil Cirocco at C.M.S
28. TC Electronic FireworX effects processor
29. Doepfer Monster Case with modules from Harvestmann, Livewire, MakeNoise, Plan-B, Cwejman, and TipTop
30. Akai MPC 60
31. Circuit Bent Yamaha DD7 by Glitch Machines
32. Circuit Bent Commodore 64 by Waterhed – running Cynthcart
33. Circuit Bent Atari 2600 – running Synthcart
34. E-MU SP1200
35. Dave Smith Instruments – Mopho
36. Waldorf Pulse
37. Ensoniq EPS+
38. Shadow Hills GAMA Mic Pre
39. Neve 8816 Summing Mixer
40. SSL G Series Buss Compressor
41. Thermionic Devices Culture Vulture
42. Roland RE 20 Space Echo
43. SPL Transient Designer
44. Tandberg 1/4" Analog Tape Machine
45. Roland TR 909
46. Roland Juno 60
47. Sherman Filterbank
48. Inward Connections EQP2
49. Inward Connections VC500
EZdrummer, EZX and Toontrack are registered trademarks of Toontrack Music. All other product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Toontrack Music
Original concept for the Electronic EZX by Brad Bowden for Toontrack Music / New Polyphony.
The Electronic EZX is produced by Brad Bowden and Richard Devine.
Original sound design by Brad Bowden, Richard Devine, and Josh Kay.
Engineered, recorded and edited in the private studios of Brad Bowden and Richard Devine located in Nashville, TN and Atlanta ,GA.
Sound design, engineering and editing for the FX channels by Mattias Eklund at Toontrack Studios in Umea, Sweden.
The MIDI for the Electronic EZX was programmed and edited by Richard Devine.
Project coordination by Brad Bowden and Andreas Sundgren.
Graphic designer: Fredrik Ärletun.
Head of support, beta testing and configuration manager: Rogue Marechal. Coding: Olof Westman.
The music demos for the Electronic EZX were played and programmed by Brad Bowden and Richard Devine.