Drumkit From Hell EZX
This is the original. The recording that set a new benchmark for sampled drums. Meet the bonafide legend, the modern classic and staple in any self-respecting metal head's arsenal of drums: Drumkit From Hell EZX.
Drumkit From Hell EZX was one of the first expansions to be released for EZdrummer and has since become an institution in the metal community. It was derived and remastered from the original 1999 Drumkit From Hell sessions that would come to spearhead the drum sample business and start Toontrack's longstanding position as the unquestioned leader and innovator in the field. Now, more than a decade later and still used and heralded by top artists and producers, the Drumkit From Hell sounds are every bit as relevant.
Drumkit From Hell was recorded at Dugout Studio by Meshuggah drummer Tomas Haake, engineer Daniel Bergstrand (In Flames, Meshuggah), Mattias Eklund (Toontrack) and Fredrik Thordendal (Meshuggah).
• Recorded by Meshuggah drummer Tomas Haake and engineer Daniel Bergstrand. Remixed by Mattias Eklund (Toontrack)
• Extensive Included custom MIDI library designed by Fredrik Thordendal (Meshuggah)
• Additonal MIDI content performed by Tomas Haake (Meshuggah), Owe Lingvall (Nocturnal Rites), Mattias Grahn (ex-Naglfar) and Efraim Juntunen (Persuader)
Drumkit From Hell EZX - product details
• Sonor Designer Series 18x22" - damped and undamped, neutral EQ and extreme EQ
• Ludwig Wood Fiber Glass 24"
• Ayotte 4x14" Maple Shell
• Ludwig 8x14"
• Pearl Sensitone 6,5x14" Bronze Shell
• Sonor Designer Series 6,5x14 Maple Light Shell
• Sonor Designer Series 5x14" Maple Light Shell
• Sonor Hilite 5x12" Maple Shell
• Tomas Haake Engineering 7x14" Pockenholz Shell
• Sonor Designer Series 10x10", 12x12", 13x13", 16x16" and 18x18"
• 14" Sabian HH Rock HiHat
• 19" Sabian AAXtreme Chinese
• 21" Sabian AAXtreme Chinese • 21" Sabian AAXtreme Chinese
• 16" Sabian HH Medium Crash
• 17" Sabian HH Medium Thin Crash
• 19" Sabian HH Crash Ride
• 10" Sabian HH Splash
• 20" Sabian HH Crash Ride
• 21" Sabian HH Crash Ride
• 18" Sabian HH Chinese/15" Sabian HH Medium Crash
• 15" Sabian AAXtreme Chinese/12" Sabian HH Splash
• 15" Sabian AAXtreme Chinese
• 8" Sabian HH Splash
• 22" Sabian HH Power Bell Ride
• 22" Sabian HH Crash Ride
• 12" Sabian HH Splash
• 20" Sabian HH Dark Chinese (Brilliant)
• 20" Sabian HH Dark Chinese
• 21" Sabian HH Medium Crash
• 22" Sabian HH Crash Ride
• 22" Sabian Ed Thigpen Crystal Bell Ride
• 23" Sabian HH Crash Ride
The sounds for the Drumkit From Hell EZX were recorded, engineered and mixed by Daniel Bergstrand, Fredrik Thordendal and Mattias Eklund at Dugout Studio, Uppsala, Sweden & Toontrack Studios, Umeå, Sweden.
The sounds for the Drumkit From Hell EZX were played by Tomas Haake at Dugout Studio, Uppsala, Sweden.
The MIDI for the Drumkit From Hell EZX was programmed and played by Fredrik Thordendal and Tomas Haake of Meshuggah, Owe Lingvall of Nocturnal Rites, Mattias Grahn of Naglfar and Efraim Juntunen of Persuader at Toontrack Studios, Umeå, Sweden.
Sound and MIDI editing: Fredrik Thordendal, Mattias Eklund, Nils Eriksson & Marcus E. Norman.
Graphic designer: Fredrik Ärletun
Head of support, beta testing and configuration manager: Rogue Marechal
Coding: Olof Westman