Toontrack Support Forum Toontrack Support Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Extracting Error?

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Customer Service] >> EZdrummer Pre-sales >> Extracting Error? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Extracting Error? - Mar.-24th-2011 22:50:15   
lethalbydefault

Score: 0
I couldn't really find a place that this subject would fit. So if it's the wrong forum, my bad.

Anyway. I just purchased the Drumkit From Hell and when I go to extract it, about half way through it says:

"format::zip::item_reader exception: CRC mismatch, data is invalid"

Anyone know who to solve this problem? I have tried several things and it does it every time.
Post #: 1
RE: Extracting Error? - Mar.-25th-2011 0:25:29   
Scott

Score: 21
Without any system specs it will be near impossible to offer any suggestions. Please fill them in on your Member Profile page.

BTW, I don't see EZdrummer registered to your account. EZdrummer is required to run the DFH EZX. Do you have multiple accounts?

Post #: 2
RE: Extracting Error? - Mar.-25th-2011 0:52:34   
lethalbydefault

Ah. I wasn't aware that it required that. I figured they each ran on their own.

I will try getting EZdrummer and see if that helps.
Post #: 3
RE: Extracting Error? - Apr.-1th-2011 1:13:24   
lethalbydefault

I bought EZdrummer and I'm still getting extracting errors. I get several corrupt files. I've downloaded it around 4 times, three times with Firefox, once with Internet Explorer.

I've tried to extract it with my built in extractor, and WinRAR, neither work.

The corrupt files are:

!   C:\Users\Cory\Downloads\TT106_EZdrummer_WIN.zip: CRC failed in TT106WIN\TT106EZD\Install\EZHOME\EZX_Cocktail\Sounds\OH\HA01_01_DS_SH_R_H03.wav. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Cory\Downloads\TT106_EZdrummer_WIN.zip: CRC failed in TT106WIN\TT106EZD\Install\EZHOME\EZX_Cocktail\Sounds\OH\RD02_01_DS_PU_R_S07.wav. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Cory\Downloads\TT106_EZdrummer_WIN.zip: CRC failed in TT106WIN\TT106EZD\Install\program files\Toontrack\EZDrummer\Sounds\Ambience\SD51_01_DS_SS_L_S06.wav. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Cory\Downloads\TT106_EZdrummer_WIN.zip: CRC failed in TT106WIN\TT106EZD\Install\program files\Toontrack\EZDrummer\Sounds\OH\HA50_01_DS_O2_R_S10.wav. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Cory\Downloads\TT106_EZdrummer_WIN.zip: CRC failed in TT106WIN\TT106EZD\Install\program files\Toontrack\EZDrummer\Sounds\OH\RI50_04_DS_RD_R_S02.wav. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Cory\Downloads\TT106_EZdrummer_WIN.zip: CRC failed in TT106WIN\TT106EZD\Install\program files\Toontrack\EZDrummer\Sounds\OH\SD60_01_DS_FH_L_H01.wav. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Cory\Downloads\TT106_EZdrummer_WIN.zip: CRC failed in TT106WIN\TT106EZD\Install\program files\Toontrack\EZDrummer\Sounds\SnareBottom\TO51_02_DS_FH_L_H01.wav. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Cory\Downloads\TT106_EZdrummer_WIN.zip: CRC failed in TT106WIN\TT106EZD\Install\Toontrack solo.exe. The file is corrupt

And when I'm using Windows built in extractor, i get an "Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error" message.
Post #: 4
RE: Extracting Error? - Apr.-1th-2011 1:40:39   
Scott

Score: 21
See if this thread has any info that can help you out:

http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=101366

You could also try using a dedicated download manager to download the file.

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Customer Service] >> EZdrummer Pre-sales >> Extracting Error? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode