I just pissed away $179. Where the fuck is my product?

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Scott

It looks like you are downloading the product now. Are you still having a problem?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

dlroworld
    Participant

I had to order the program and piss away the $179 *TWICE* before it would let me download ezdrummer2. I need a refund on the first order or else I will be filling a dispute with my bank on BOTH orders.

dlroworld
    Participant

nm

Scott

What is ‘nm’?

If you need a refund, you will need to contact Toontrack directly via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

My issue is not covered in this FAQ, what next?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

dlroworld
    Participant

nm= Never Mind. I sent a second message just before you sent a reply to my initial message.Anyways, I did send support a message, but got this instead: “‘Error: 422 Unprocessable Entity'”

Scott

I will forward them this thread.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

dlroworld
    Participant

I’m still waiting to hear back from support. I’m wondering what form their message will come in. Will they be emailing me or calling me on the phone or what?

Scott

I don’t know why it is taking so long. I forwarded them this thread as I said I would.

Support did reply to me to say that they received a profanity filled email from you with no order, serial info, and no information pertaining to a problem whatsoever. It was flagged as spam by the system. They told me that they will take care of it. I assume they will answer emails in the order in which they were received and with the holidays, they are most likely back logged.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Juicy
    Participant

RUDE.Yell

dlroworld
    Participant

One week….

STILL WAITING TO HEAR BACK FROM SUPPORT!!

STILL WAITING ON A REFUND ON A PRODUCT THAT I NEVER RECEIVED!!!

I just tried to send them another message but got the same error message.

Just a reminder that I pissed away almost $200 of my own money on a product that you guys never sent me.

*EDIT*

I just called my bank to file a dispute on this payment. This is the VERY FIRST TIME in my 31 years that I’ve EVER filed a dispute with my bank over any transaction of any kind. I have NEVER had this bad of an experience with any online service EVER!

Thanks for your help, Scott. If the incompetent imbeciles over at support ever do muster up the wherewithal contact me and give me a refund I will call my bank right away and abort the dispute process.

Juicy
    Participant

“Just a reminder that I pissed away almost $200 of my own money on a product that you guys never sent me.”

Who else’s money would it be dude, Some one else’s.

I forgot to tick auto register or something like that on Progressive Foundry and it didn’t automatically show up (like normal) and asked here
    ( albeit not in the middle of a holiday) Even if the Bot and Scott are around not all TT are around at that time.
    But they got me sorted, it required patience not insults for a day and not buying it a 2nd time which would make it even harder.
    Chill, Just make some music it won’t need any disputes. TT are not in the business to do wrong by ppl.
    By the way i have about 20 plus SD2 and EZD2 in titles, never once have i had any problem, like you imply, Not Luck just the way it is.

Scott

The person that handles refunds has been on holiday. He is back on Monday and it will be taken care of. An email explaining this has been sent to you.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

dlroworld
    Participant

@juicy said:
    “Just a reminder that I pissed away almost $200 of my own money on a product that you guys never sent me.”

Who else’s money would it be dude, Some one else’s.

I forgot to tick auto register or something like that on Progressive Foundry and it didn’t automatically show up (like normal) and asked here
    ( albeit not in the middle of a holiday) Even if the Bot and Scott are around not all TT are around at that time.
    But they got me sorted, it required patience not insults for a day and not buying it a 2nd time which would make it even harder.
    Chill, Just make some music it won’t need any disputes. TT are not in the business to do wrong by ppl.
    By the way i have about 20 plus SD2 and EZD2 in titles, never once have i had any problem, like you imply, Not Luck just the way it is.  

LOL! Not sure what personal benefit you gain from your very own decision to get your pantsies crumpled up into a sad wet mess on somebody else’s accord. I had every reason to believe that my money was stolen on some shoddy site. Money was taken out of my account, no product appeared and there were ample reports of people losing money on this site in the past (my bank notified me today that they’ve had many problems with that *overseas* account in the past). So far, support has been acting just like the people why you have to try and deal with when you try to cancel those supplement/subscription/scam/internetmoneytrap thingies that people frequently make the mistake of falling into, thus, further enforcing my notion that I may have lost money on a shoddy site. I do believe I have reason to be concerned.

dlroworld
    Participant

@Scott said:
    The person that handles refunds has been on holiday. He is back on Monday and it will be taken care of. An email explaining this has been sent to you.  

Okay. However, FYI, I haven’t gotten that email as of yet. I’ll be sure to keep an eye on my email inbox though and as soon as the refund process is initiated I’ll call my bank to cancel the dispute.

dlroworld
    Participant

Okay so I got my refund yesterday and called my bank to cancel the dispute.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.